- TfL investigates new trains for West Anglia routes
- Crossrail gets Reading extension
- GBRf runs first train on Ipswich Chord
- New 'Bacon Factory Curve' at Ipswich completed
- 365517 named after anti-bullying organisation
- DBS welcomes HS2 Plus report
- TfL gets green light for Tottenham Hale expansion
- SWT introduces 10-car trains on Waterloo-Windsor line
13 March 2014
Having withdrawn its 4mm scale 'Sprinter' models after adverse comment about the large motor enclosure, the Barwell-based manufacturer has released images of the revised Class 150/1 variant that shows a vastly improved arrangement.
Other Rail Express Modeller
Current Issue: Apr 2014
Essential reading for today's rail enthusiast
► Diesel engines for GBRf '92s'?
► Stratford Then & Now
► 0 to 60: Class 220
► Camera phone update
► Electrification boom!
► Box to Box: Signalboxes on North Humberside
► Modelling section – The West Highland Line in the 80s: Eastfeld '37/0s', ETHELs, and freight guide
• Next issue on sale: April 17, 2014