26 February 2015
The company behind some of the UK’s leading motorcycle and motoring events is looking to add an event planner to its growing ranks with applications now being taken for this exciting new role which will be based at its offices in Horncastle, Lincolnshire.
- GBRf reveals Serco Caledonian Sleeper contract
- Virgin East Coast management team revealed
- Southern completes Class 377 refurb
- Sunderland port rails back in use after 20 years
- GBRf trebles aggregates work with new contract
- Virgin heads to Blackpool and Shrewsbury direct
- New East Coast franchise signed
- DBS invests in Barking Euro-Hub
Other Rail Express Modeller
Current Issue: Mar 2015
Essential reading for today's rail enthusiast
• Free A4 print!
• The battery EMU story
• Class 31/4s: The 1980s batch
• Class 89 Main LIne return!
40 pages of modelling
• Modelling London's Widened Lines
• Mk.1 suburban stock in detail
• New '03', '37' and 4-VEP reviewed
• Next issue on sale: March 19, 2015