24 August 2015
A new intermodal train from the North East to the busy freight hub at Grangemouth in Central Scotland has commenced running for ECS European Containers and other users.
- Painting the East Coast red!
- DBS runs first service to Barrington Quarry
- GBRf celebrates Bardon Hill Quarry extension with loco naming
- DBS delivers exciting eco-solution for the construction industry
- All aboard ScotRail's inaugural steam trains
- RAIB investigates West Coast Railways SPAD
- Revolutionary TEA Tanker
- FLHH signs rail haulage agreement with EDF Energy
Other Rail Express Modeller
Current Issue: Sept 2015
Free! A4 print: 1960s Type 2 Heaven
End for yellow '31s'
'IEP' for Hull Trains?
Engine for Class 22
Photo special: Going away shots - how to make them work successfully
The many colours of Bulgarian '87s'
Rare photos: Early days at Middleton
Modelling: 40 pages of inspiration
Train timing: Secrets of the art
• Next issue on sale: September 17, 2015