10 January 2016
A Class 90 is named to commemorate the start of ooperations at a new car trans-shipment terminal in Glasgow.
- ScotRail plans to upgrades for 75% of its fleet
- Siemens to built new Great Northern unit fleet
- DRS assists ScotRail after Forth Road Bridge closure
- DfT signs Northern and TransPennine Express contracts
- ETCS test train runs unaided on Thameslink route
- Crossrail 2 company to be formed
- Design for Crossrail units unveiled
- Class 700 makes its first trip on the network
30 November 2015
After a hiatus of a few years RAIL EXPRESS Modeller has returned to offering its well-regarded exclusive models. Our choice is GB Railfreight No. 66720 in ‘Rainbow’ competition livery based on the Bachmann ‘OO’ gauge Class 66.
Other Rail Express Modeller
Current Issue: Feb 2016
50 years of electric services from Euston: The highs and lows of the 'Premier Line'
'Inside the NRM's Dynamometer Car: A rare glimpse into history
All change at Barnetby: North Lincs resignalling is the end of an era
40 pages of modelling: Diesel & Electric Show preview; Layout Focus - Georgemas Junction; Heljan unveils 'OO' gauge Class 07
Stored locos: Full 2016 listing
• Next issue on sale: February 18, 2016