22 July 2016
Transport for London and Network Rail have provided their response to the publication of the latest Crossrail 2 consultation.
- New to rail scrap service goes to DB Cargo UK
- Mendip Rail and DBC renew long-standing partnership
- Freightliner Poland names first 'Dragon'' locomotive
- First all-electric train debuts on GWML
- Irish Rail reveals Belmond Grand Hibernian plans
- New Freightliner MWAs use recycled parts
- Rare outing for Haworth 'Gronks'
- 'Deltic Borderer II' takes Alycidon to Tweedbank
30 November 2015
After a hiatus of a few years RAIL EXPRESS Modeller has returned to offering its well-regarded exclusive models. Our choice is GB Railfreight No. 66720 in ‘Rainbow’ competition livery based on the Bachmann ‘OO’ gauge Class 66.
Other Rail Express Modeller
Current Issue: August 2016
High-speed GCR: Could the former main line be a low-cost alternative to HS2?
Paddington IEP: GWR shows off the first Class 800 to receive its green livery
'Westerns' to Falmouth: The complete story from the long hot summer of 1976
Shunters' day out: KWVR celebrates Class 08 fleet - cut-down cab loco hauls first-ever passenger train
40 pages of modelling: Nuclear '31s' - profiling the 1980s locos; Unique wagons - rare pictures of one-offs; 4-TC IN 4mm - push-pull set unveiled
Class 68s start with Greater Anglia
Brexit threat to rail funding
• Next issue on sale: August 18, 2016