14 October 2014
To be introduced on the Bakerloo, Central, Picadilly and Waterloo & City lines from 2022, the 250 new walk-through trains, which will feature air-cooled carriages and improved accessibility, will change the face of travel on the Underground.
- Further extension for First's Great Western franchise
- Abellio reveals plans for new ScotRail franchise
- Abellio grabs ScotRail franchise
- 'Stop-start' technology for DBS locomotives
- Class 68s work first passenger services
- SWT orders 150 new Desiro carriages
- Upgraded Swindon-Kemble line sees first trains
- Shortlist for Northern and TPE rail operators revealed
Other Rail Express Modeller
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 31st December 2014
The London Model Engineering Exhibition is regarded as one of THE Largest Model Engineering and Modelling Exhibitions in the UK. Now in its 19th Year it will return once again to Alexandra Palace, London from the 16th-18th January 2015.
Current Issue: Dec 2014
Essential reading for today's rail enthusiast
► 48 pages of modelling
► Inside UKRL!
► BR survivors
► EU rethink on diesel emissions
► 'Pretendolino' bows out
► HSTs for Scotrail
• Next issue on sale: December 18, 2014